Faceți căutări pe acest blog

marți, 6 decembrie 2011

Fix your Xbox 360 Red Ring of Death problem in a incredibly easy way

Being a Xbox owner my self, i can't help but think that i was cursed by the Devil at birth ( well.. i couldn't help but think that at a early age, due to certain circumstances which i will not get into at this time).

Afterall, two RRoD happening a week or two after getting both (first console, after about two weeks, second one relatively the same, though i can't aproximately remember, to be honest) was a bad sign, for me at least.

So, enough was enough, i mean, what the hell, right? WHY was this happening. Two times? Give me a break, already.. So yeah, i started using that neccesity that we all use - The might of the Internet. Googling, and googling ... and googling. Until i stumbled upon something interesting that caught my attention. Obviously, as any human being with a bit of responsability, i was skeptical at first. I guess i really didn't want to feel yet another dissapointment by getting fooled (we all know that gigantic cesspool of scam artists the wonderful internet provides us with). So i started to carefully read every bit of info. i could for this little product, and after a wile, my gut instict felt just about right, and i said to my self "What the hell, the risks are small, and i've got nothing significant to loose anyway.", and went for it.

To my surprise, i didn't get fooled, in fact, i struck gold. Heck, now i wish i were just a little more tech savvy back then, because this little guide showed me the easy steps i needed to take to fix that horrible problem this damned console brought me. I did it, i fixed my Xbox, and i managed to make it work like a charm. I guess i should thank my gut instinct this time..

So anyway, what i was just rambling about was this little page right here, no technical knowledge required (thank God, because i was just a average Joe wen i found it, which i proudly still am... more or less), that helped me fix my Xbox 360 in a way so damn easy, now every time it could possibly fail me, i'll just apply the knowledge i easily learned.

Don't worry. I don't expect you to believe me, i wouldn't believe my self either, it looks like a scam, right? Even though my word isn't worth a penny, i can still give it to you, and tell you that it's not a scam. And if it were, i wouldn't be wasting my time recommending it to you. I may like writting, but i sure as hell don't want to become a member of that dark, disgusting cesspool i was talking about earlier..

The best thing do to is at least check it out, read up on it, and decide for yourself. I went for it, afterall, there's the saying that if you don't risk, you don't win. I guess this saying applied to my self, back then. I risked (though i wouldn't call it a risk, there are far more bigger risks to make out there in the wild, wild internet), and to my surprise, i won.

Have a good one,

Luc.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu